17.5.05

"What is it about a schoolgirl?"

There's nothing better than the HOLY SHIT moment while watching a tv show or movie. As I have mentioned several times, this season of 24, the best season EVER, has had more Holy Shit moments in one season than some networks will have in their entire lifetime. HOWEVER, in a season that has had NO bad episodes and a bunch of BEST EPISODES EVER, last night's episode, the last before the 2 hour season finale next week was simply THE BEST EPISODE EVER. Why? MIA KIRSCHNER. Lurch and I popped like we had won the super bowl. What a great way to re-introduce a recurring (hot as fuck) character. I cannot imagine how Jack Bauer is going to get out of this one, However, my prediction now is Tony Alameda won't live till Season 5. And if he dies at Jack or Mandy the naked terrorist's hands, I'll cry my eyes out and be the happiest 24 fan ever.

Best show. EVER.

F

2 comments:

ashley said...

If Tony dies, I will cry like a little boy. Hard. I almost done want to watch next week becuase of it. That last scene in the coming attractions put a pit in my stomach.

Was she in the first or second seasons? Now I HAVE to see those.

F, I don't get this line - " And if he dies and Jack or Mandy the naked terrorist's hands...".

F.J. said...

I fucked up and changed it. It was meant to be dies AT the hands of jack or mandy...sorry