19.5.05

A Quick Peep


PACMEN
Originally uploaded by Hypefactor.
Out of respect for my signifcant other, who, because of certain deadlines, missed the second Kasabian show the other night, I will not comment on this fucking phenomenal gig. Don't cry for her, she is seeing them again in LA next month, which more than makes up for this.

Out of respect for my bandmate Brandt, who, because of certain deadlines, missed the U2 show last night, I will not comment on this fucking great night in which we were mere yards away from the band. However, he's in a band with me, which more than makes up for this.

The rough part of the week consisted of the U2 gig ending at 11:15 in New Jersey when we had to be back in in NY for the 12:01 SITH opening. To say we cut it close would be an understatement. G, Irene, and I ran for our lives and I'm happy to say, thanks to previews, commercials and chaos, we made it to our seats AT 12:01 and then had about 10 minutes to catch our breath. Kudos to Matt, Jax, and Ash (who noted that in our many years of friendship this was the first time we actually saw a film together, which I'm not sure I believe) for saving seats for us and going through the long haul of waiting on line and doing the general business people must go through on opening night. Thanks, guys. True Pac! For the record, SITH is just as enjoyable with repeated viewings.

Anyhow this is a photo from the recent Brandt/Dorg/Liz Bday bash that I DJ'd. As you can see, I don't travel without entourage and while Ash is missing from the photo, these blokes are the cream of the crop.

F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys. Love the photo.

D'orge