18.6.03

Back from another trip to LA...saw Saintface last night at their biggest gig to date at the Mercury Lounge. Though they might argue, the gig was a success. Good crowd, band was tight, Peter's voice was in fine shape. They have new song called "There Is a Room" that is really solid. However, someone needs to convince my friend Peter Saintface to record a goddamn album already. The man has 4 albums worth of songs and only has 1 EP out. Leaving these gigs without having the songs at home to listen to makes me freaking mental. The person who convinces him to record an album gets a free drink from me (and Dorigen)...

Going back and forth with Jared on the new round of Chemlab demos, which I have just received. It's getting there. I think the record is at that point where it's a few weeks away from being great (and finished)...Jason/Jamie are now on tour, which gives Jared some time to go and record some more vox and think about changes, etc. I'm a big fan of this album. I'm gonna try and do some last minute synth parts before Jason and co. come to stay at MOGworld when their tour hits NY this weekend.

In other news, the hypefactor live experience is currently being pondered...Since there are only 6 HF songs, I'm throwing around eclectic ideas from the days of MOG past. Kudzu Rail anyone?

Live wresting at MSG next week, TWO nights in a row, God Bless you Matt Gentile.

F

No comments: