10.10.07

Quickly...

As you can see, communications are few and far between. Travels between NYC, New Mexico, Rhode Island and back to NY have left me little time to write you. Forgive me.

Where am I writing from today? The now sunny New York City. Man I love it here. I miss it. However, I miss New Mexico right now for the obvious reasons. You'll see 1/16/09 what its all about. I'm back to that part of the world come Monday and will be going back and forth for the rest of the 07. Sadly, due to legal reasons, there's not much I can show you from New Mexico except this:





Sadly, I can't show you the Baconator evening. That's for the book.

I came back from New Mexico last Thursday and by Saturday, Irene and I were off to Newport Rhode Island for the Chad/Sarah wedding. This was a first class event, but I do have to say the highlight was the one morning/afternoon Irene and I got to hang out and get some good food. Oh My Lord will rock Newport when he moves here this month. Honestly, OML and Molly are the only folks that would get me to go back there. We had some damn good food there, though. Here, you can see a little naughty humor from your hero (rolling in the tux) gets the bride poppin':



Now we are back in NY, as I mentioned, and I've been staying up til the wee hours catching up on the great sport. last night we celebrated the birthday of Mom DeSanto at Fresco, which has nothing to do with Leandro. Good place. 52nd and Madison. Ace. Tonight, however, is, as Bob pointed out in the post below, is Blade Runner night. At last. This weekend will be the good music. And don't get me wrong kids, been working on the tunes. Remixing. Arranging. any possible free second is spent on music and not on facebook. Lot's of great things brewing like a good pot o tea,

See you soon.

F

No comments: