23.2.07

Birthday Bitches and Other Random Shit

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been a bit under the weather, but have to attend Comic Con today here, and am about to go on one of my crazy travel weeks of multiple cities and 6am flights and changeovers in places I can't spell (Cincinnattii or something). However, i will return home from Los Angeles to arrive in time for super awesome nephew who will be spending his spring break here. Anyhow, in my quiet moments, I will tell you my thoughts on recent music: Brett Anderson, Ken Andrews, NIN, The LA's and the incredible MASERATI album, which is the first album of the year candidate.

Because I will be on the road and rather busy I want to acknowledge the February Birthday Bitches:

Today we have this guy:



I know the picture is sideways, fuck you. YOU start a blog. OK. Then in a few days we have this guy:



These are good birthday bitches. I wonder if these guys like the Maserati album as much as I do? Ok gotta go keep it Shatner.

No comments: