3.8.06

Heat Wave

As many of you know, it's hot as fuck, so bear with me if I am not the witty fucker you know.

We went down to VA Beach to retrieve small nephew, who is a foot taller, and as funny as ever. He has retained much wrestling knowledge and has now been introduced to ECW (I was banned from taking him to Hammerstein for the tapings on Tuesday). However we both agree that CM Punk, and not Johnny Metro, is the future of the business, though I think Cam likes Punk because he does a mean bulldog, a move similar to the ones he delivers to the former God of War Dan Hamill.



Anyway, I went sweet tea crazy in VA and drank it like I meant it. I'm an addict, I admit that here. I also love Chick Fillet, which I'm glad is only in the south because I would ruin it and eat it every day. Anyhow, the highlight and a shout out to Danny and Mohtashemi on this one, was finding the original OREO CREAM PIES down there in a supermarket.



I'm not messing with you, this was the pie served at Burger King in the early to mid 90's that we would feast on almost daily in our lazy days. They also had the Hershey pies currently being served at BK, but this was the original and classic and my nephew and I ate these like champs. I pray we can find them up here.

Meanwhile, we are back in NY, hot as hell, so we are indoors quite a bit. We only leave the apt for work, food, or comics (which is nothing new I guess). Grandma is here, which is always good as she has yet to visit us here in NY. So the young man is getting a lot of Grandma time and we are now preparing for his birthday celebrations.

I've been to a few gigs recently and will do a separate post about them. In the meantime, I just set up an animated series based on the adventures of AVY PODBOY, seen here after we closed the deal...



F

No comments: