3.10.06

Killed.

OK, this will be my final entry in my total burial of the killers, but Irene pointed out to me their SNL performance, which features every single problem I have with this lame ass band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwfxLDBVyJM

Watch. Look for the guy in the back, look at My Name Is Earl on drums, look at the trannie on guitar, look at Kruger on bass, look how weak and stiff B-No is. He so lame he makes Moby look like Serge Pizzorno. It's OVER.

Ok, unless they do something even MORE stupid, this is the last of my anti-Killers rants. Its more out of sheer disappointment than anything, kids. I don't want to hate ANYthing, I'm not a shit fan, and I'm not a fan of shit. And this, my friend is shit.

6 comments:

ashley said...

This band now embodies everything that is wrong with rock music - I can't believe this is what they turned into.

deckard said...

i like spiders and kittens...

ashley said...

ANUS McMANUS! I forgot about him.

F.J. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
F.J. said...

What i meant to say in English was: Danny, where did you learn the phrase "break down the barrier"? In acting class?

brandtgassman said...

What the... ?!?