18.6.08

Pulling A Cramp

Running on no sleep and lots of tea. Hello Friends. I have been writing SO much, some of which you might read someday (or tomorrow) that mustering up the strength to tell you about myself is difficult. THAT'S when you know its busy.

How are you? I am watching France Vs Italy. France is going home. I feel it. I'm sorry Damien. I think that's the case. They suck this year. I remember sitting in Les halles all those years ago with a hundred crazy fucking Frenchers and going mental when they won the cup. Fine, whatever. Wack.

I'm over in Hells Kitchen a lot these days. It's fun. Another part of the city I have yet to explore. The best part of a new gig is finding the places that are around. It actually sucks Siberia is gone now cause I mightve gone there regularly. Oh well.

So it's been busy. You can tell by the lack of updates. Musically, I am happy to report that we finished what is considered one of the best remixes we have EVER done. It's for Screen Vinyl Image and the song is called CHASER and the inside joke title of said remix is "Hypefactor's Blood On Your hands Mix". Some of you get that, it might be in a previous blog entry, who knows. We finished it on Saturday and the band loved it, so kudos to us and onto the next remix, for Peka, and also THE ALBUM which needs to get back on the track. New job and family commitment are not helping me get my shit together on several different levels.

Saw THE HULK which I was actually really enjoying until the third act. They had it right and then went way too deep into the CGI based bullshit and it seems every modern miracle of science in the last act of this movie happens in 4 minutes or less. But it was a million times better than the last one and my GOD the pop in the audience when Downey shows up at the end? Fuck me. I hope the SPIRIT gets that kinda pop someday. Who knows.

Other than that I have been doing my thing. I am on the very last mission of the GTA4 story and then I'll fuck around on it a bit before going on to Lego Indy, which nephew seems to like. We had a fun fathers day where the future Mrs. DeSanto made the Korean feast of a fucking lifetime. Holy shit it was good. My dad pulled a "Brad Cramp" and starved himself all day knowing this was coming. He was an animal. Success.

Now I must leave you with the new words of the best wrestling writer on Earth, Fernwood Gold 3 and his latest column: http://tvblog.ugo.com/index.php/tvblog/more/who_book_this_crap_a_rough_draft/

Lotsa cool gigs coming up, starting with the Cure this week and then BAYE next week. Plus a hooky DJ set! Holy shiz!

F

No comments: