28.5.03

I'm off to Chicago this weekend to lend a hand to Jared as work continues on the new Chemlab record. I havent seen Jared in a year, so that will be great, and any excuse to see the Cracknation family is a welcome one. This record is coming along nicely, I might add...

The hard-drive in my laptop decided to take a dive yesterday, but luckily I had mailed all my work on the album to Jason (Novak, my dear friend of cracknation.com fame, and producer of the chemlab album) before all this crap went down. I would have been in MUCH worse of a mood if it wasnt for Ash consoling me and then Signficiant Other coming home and getting me out of the house for Tapas (thanks G) and a trip to the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory. Fortunately, any pending music work, including a remix of Pigface, was already finished or stored in my home computer. Fate of said laptop to be determined tomorrow. rrrrrrr.

Last night, I went to see the play SALOME, starring Al Pacino, with everyones favorite college graduate, The Kidd. Pacino was hilarious and Marisa Tomei topless was worth the price of admission.

F

No comments: